8.05.2017

Peynirli Kremali Sandvic Kraker

Product: Peynirli Kremali Sandvic Kraker (Sandwich Crackers with Cheese Cream)
Origin: Turkey

First Looks

Nick:
I don't really have a good feeling about these; I don't like cream cheese, and they kind of smell like a mix between peanut butter and regular butter, which isn't terribly appealing. I think Katie might end up having to eat most of these.

Katie:
I agree with Nick's assessment of the peanut butter smell. The buttery smell reminds me of Ritz crackers. I hope these are good!

Post-bite Thoughts


Nick:
Wow, I do not care for these in the least. The cracker part is okay, but the filling is really weird; it's "cheese" (I feel like I need to use quotes) that tastes like the fakest, cheapest product you can imagine. It's like if a chef told a bunch of malfunctioning robots who don't know anything about tastes or cheese to make a cheese product, and this is what they came up with. Pretty nasty.

Katie:
When I was a kid, we went to Disney World and got Cheese Whiz for some reason, eating it off some Ritz crackers (or squirting it into each other's mouths when our parents weren't looking). These crackers taste like that time my little brother and I were sitting in our hotel room at the Caribbean Beach Hotel, eating Cheese Whiz.

Aw man, now I want to go to Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment