8.04.2017

Mango gum

Product: Hi-Chew Mango gum
Origin: Taiwan (via a Japanese company)

First looks

Katie:
Abstaining again. I don't like gum. Sorry everyone.  We reviewed gum from this company before.

Greg thinks he's getting some
Nick:
I really liked the texture of this gum with the last pack we tried, and it was the peach flavor I didn't like that doomed it to the donation pile; this time I think the flavor's going to be good, so I have high hopes. I took a sniff of the gum log and it's very intense melon. Writing this blog sure does lead me to type some odd sentences.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
One time, my hamburger took a bite out of ME. I got nothing.

Nick:
Man, this stuff is thick. You need to chew it down from its heavy, tough log form into what feels like more traditional gum. Actually, this seems less like gum than a log-shaped Starburst, honestly; you start out having to work at chewing it, and you eventually work it down into a soft little residue before swallowing it. Maybe I can trick Katie into trying one if I pitch it like that.
As for the taste, it's quite nice - it's a little more banana/pineapple than I would have expected in mango-flavored gum, but it's pretty good. I'm going to eat the whole pack unless I can get you know who to try some.
(Update: She did not try some ;_; )

No comments:

Post a Comment