7.31.2017

Ketchup Chips

Product: Herr's Ketchup Chips
Origin: USA

First looks

Katie:
I have had ketchup chips before in Rome--not this brand though. I have also liked dipping plain potato chips in ketchup since I was little. I'm very optimistic about these. I am fairly certain I liked the last offering from Herr's so fingers crossed on this one.

Nick:
Katie's converted me to dipping potato chips in ketchup as well, and I also liked the previous Herr's item we tried, but I don't think I'm going to like this; I like dipping a chip in ketchup, but a ketchup-flavored chip sounds a little hinky. Plus, they smell weird. No sir, I don't like the look of this at all. Prove me wrong again, Herr's.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Delicious! I almost told Nick he wasn't going to get any. Tastes exactly like a ketchup-covered chip. I recommend giving them a try if you come across them anywhere.
On another note, I realized recently that we have not told you how to get your own Munchpak (but continue to read our reviews, obviously!) or how to order any specific item (spoiler warning if you click that link, it'll show you all the things you could get in Munchpak so if you want to be surprised like me, stay away. If you don't care and want to try one whacky thing, you do do you, friend) we have mentioned on the blog.

Nick:
THEY'RE FINEEEEEEEEEEEE. They taste better than they smell, and I'll admit they nailed the ketchup flavor, but the whole time I was eating them I was like "I could make this myself with regular potato chips and ketchup" and then "these could have just been barbecue chips and been a hundred times better". I guess it's a good thing I'm not really crazy about them because Katie's eating all of them. I don't remember, is this the first time Katie gets to say she ate the whole bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment