7.10.2017

Lotte Koala's March

Product: Koala's March by Lotte
Origin: Thailand

First Looks

Nick:
These smell of delicious chocolate - I guess I can smell the filling because of the little pinholes in the back (I assume that's how they got the chocolate in there in first place). I'm not sure what being a koala has to do with anything, but I think these are going to be good.

Katie:
I'm eating the stars of a children's cartoon. Why is my food so cute now? Why does it stare, smiling and happy, right up to the last moment when it makes its journey of ultimate sacrifice into my mouth? I feel like the giant space worm that almost eats the Millenium Falcon.

Post bite thoughts

Katie:
Oh. My. Stars. They have different faces. I have committed a war crime against the koala village. Sorry not sorry you were so delicious, cute koala snacks. I long for the day when I can again feast upon your essence, your very souls shall fuel me.

Nick:
Uh, I guess I didn't enjoy these quite as much as Katie feeding on their essence, but they are quite tasty; the texture is very nice and the chocolate isn't too sweet. I would definitely get more of these unless Katie is going to keep cackling maniacally.

No comments:

Post a Comment