7.13.2017

Super Lemon Soda

Product: Super Lemon Soda
Origin: Japan

First Looks

Nick:
I'm a little conflicted here; on the one hand I've had this kind of soda before and really enjoyed the melon flavor, but on the other hand I'm not really a SUPER SOUR fan and also, at the risk of coming off a little crude, it's kind of pee-colored.

Katie:
I know I've had Ramune soda before but I can't remember what it tastes like. I'm hoping for a fresh lemon flavor but I'm expecting a sour citric sugary taste.

Post sip thoughts

Nick:
As soon as I opened this it shot Super Lemon Soda all over the couch, which did not endear me to this very much. Actually tasting it didn't really impress me either; it just tastes like sour Sprite. Neither one of us wanted to drink any more of it after the first sip (spoiler alert). Worst thing we've tried yet.

Katie:
Blech. Now, I'm not a sour fan at all so perhaps this just isn't meant for me. Skip this particular flavor if you don't like super sour tastes. I guess I should have known from the bottle, but one person's sour is another person's favorite treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment