7.19.2017

Cajillions

Product: Cajillions, Strawberry Flavor
Origin: China

First looks

Nick:
I don't really like strawberry (real or fake flavoring), so I'm afraid I'm probably not going to like this. Prove me wrong, Cajillions! Prove me wrong, cartoon strawberry with arms and legs and big anime eyes and a big happy mouth apparently thrilled to either be eaten by me or turned into candy!

Katie:
I am not sure what to make of these. Are they crunchy? Soft? It is a mystery.

Post-bite thoughts
Nick:
Eugh. I guess I expected these to be crunchy (maybe like puffed rice covered in a candy coating), but they're chewy like gum. If I liked strawberry I'm sure I'd like these, but I don't. The back of the bag says these come in watermelon and blue raspberry flavors, but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Katie:
I like them.  The consistency reminds me of Dippin' Dots in the slight resistance before the chewiness kicks in. I'd eat a whole bag if it were really small like the M&M's bite-size bags that come out at Halloween.  The bag is about the size of a Skittles bag which is too much for me to eat on my own (when did I get so old and incapable of eating candy?).

No comments:

Post a Comment