7.03.2017

Oblita Noir

Product: Oblita Noir

Origin: Argentina


First Looks

Nick:
I really like wafer cookies, so I’m looking forward to these. Plus, the first ingredient is sugar, so you know it has to be good.

Katie:
I’m expecting a chocolate wafer taste, similar to those found in grocery stores and gas stations in the U.S.





Post bite thoughts

Nick:
Now what flavor would you guess these are based on the packaging and the pictures? Chocolate? Dark chocolate? Vanilla? How about lemon? Yes, it’s lemon. Not bad, but a little unexpected. I ate them all.


Katie:
I liked these. Like Nick said, they are lemon but do not taste like cheap wafer cookies. They have a nice crunch and the lemon is not overpowering, rather more of a subtle flavor without being too invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment