7.29.2017

Sour Rainbow Belts

Look at this lying crayon bitch.
Product: Crayola Sour Rainbow Belts by Bebeto
Origin: USA

First looks

Katie:
Another abstain for me. These look suspiciously gummy and/or fruit snacky.

Nick:
I'm basically expecting softer Sour Sketti. Also, let's be real, even though the front lists four flavors (and by the way, the best yellow they could come up with was "Unmellow Yellow"???), these things are all going to taste the same: Cheap sugar and slight sourness. Not that I'm complaining! I'm sure I'm going to eat all of these. Also, I'm amused that the back of the package asks you to call a hotline if "this product does not perform properly" because I can't really picture what that would entail. I guess if they try to eat me I'll have to break out that 1-800 number.

Post-bite thoughts
Do not taste this rainbow

Nick:
Eugh. Maybe I need to call that number after all; these aren't very good. They're in a kind of middle ground where they're not sour enough to be really nice and sour, but they're too sour to be nice and sweet with a hint of sourness. It kind of tastes like if you ever get Sour Patch Kids, you know that white stuff that they're coated in? Imagine just eating a pinch of that. Uh, not that I've ever done this. I don't think I'm even going to finish the whole bag for me. You lied about how much fun this was going to be, red crayon!

Katie:
After reading Nick's entry, I'm really glad I didn't stick these in my mouth. Thanks, good judgement!

No comments:

Post a Comment