7.06.2017

Herr’s Deep Dish Pizza Flavored Cheese Curls

Product: Herr’s Deep Dish Pizza Flavored Cheese Curls
Origin: USA (where else?)

First Looks

Nick:
I am very scared right now.

Katie:
They look like the cheese puffs that everyone used to have at birthday parties in the 80’s.






Post bite thoughts

Katie:
Actually pretty good. I wouldn’t say it tastes exactly like a pizza, but it’s reminiscent of pizza taste. Better than some of the other supposedly “pizza” things out there.

Nick:
Well, once again I was worried for nothing. I don’t really taste pizza here at all, but it’s pretty good; it tastes like a very, very, very very mildly spicy puffed Cheeto. I guess what I’m tasting is supposed to be the marinara sauce on the pizza? The cheese taste is there but it’s so faint I can barely detect it, which is probably a good thing overall. I’d eat a whole bag of these happily. Ya done good, Herr. (Which just means “Mr.” in German)

No comments:

Post a Comment