7.07.2017

Yaokin Cola Ramune

Product: Yaokin Cola Ramune
Origin: Japan

First Looks

Nick:
HOLY SHIT THIS KID HAS RABIES. I'm not too excited about this one; I've never had a soda-flavored candy that was good (one of the most disgusting things I've ever had was RC Cola flavored gum at a baseball game), and on top of that I'm worried it's going to have some kind of fizzing action that's either going to feel unpleasant or taste weird. And I don't want rabies like the little freak on the front. I know it's supposted to be foam from the soda, but have you ever actually had foam cover your perfectly V-shaped lips like that in real life? Exactly.

Katie:
The appearance is a little bland. They are white tablets that made me think of medicine. Hopefully, they don't taste chalky.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Not chalky like I feared. They are reminiscent of softer smarties.  The taste is like a flat cola so points for actually tasting like soda. These are not for me, friends, but if you like smartie-type candy...you might like these.

Nick:
Wow, these are weird. Luckily there's no fizzing, but they melt in your mouth super quick - less than ten seconds and it's gone. The taste it leaves behind is pretty cola-y, but it's lighter than any cola I've ever had, and has a lemon flavor I didn't expect. Not bad, just weird; I can't quite put my finger on what's so odd about these. (eats the whole bag in 3 minutes anyway)


No comments:

Post a Comment