12.12.2017

Oh no, more peach

Product: Tinny Taffy--Peach
Origin: The EU

First looks

Nick:
(Open on the irradiated desert wasteland. Though the shattered, dust-blown buildings, a single figure in a tattered black coat walks silently. Then, he steps on a broken window, the old glass crunching under his foot. A howl goes up, and from the broken open, irradiated Munchpak boxes laying thick in each empty alleyway: Giant peaches.)
Nick: It just had to be peaches.
(Our handsome hero is quickly surrounded by giant peaches with arms and legs that look like giant walking butts. Some of them hold old pipes, lengths of wood, or other weapons; some just slam their palms into their fists. Nick unsheathes his sword and begins chopping the peaches into disgusting little slimy oozing chunks that wouldn't be out of place in a chunky peach juice can. A spray of peach juice hits his ruggedly handsome face.)
Nick: Ugh! Peach juice!
(Nick can't think of an ending to this scene. Fuck peaches. Stop sending us peach candy. Peach taffy, go fuck yourself.)

Katie:
It doesn't even smell like a peach. I think, except for the peach juice, I skipped most of the other peach stuff since it was gummy. I feel trepidation right now. help.

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Ew. These taste like crappy, vaguely peach Starburst. If these were like melon flavored, I think I'd like these; the texture isn't bad, it's just the taste. Very, very cheap and nasty. No sir, I did not care for these in the slightest.

Katie:
As Nick said, the texture is not bad. The taste, though. When I first put the piece in my mouth, it was an awful sour taste, no peach at all.  After a bit, this sour peachy taste started happening but I did not enjoy it. Now, I like peach cobbler so it's not a matter of me not liking peaches in general buttttttt this was not good at all. Another flavor likely would have been much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment