12.22.2017

Caleb's Kola has become Katie and Nick's Kola after an exchange of dollars!!!!

Product: Caleb's Kola
Origin: Florida

First looks

Katie:
I'm surprised they didn't go with Caleb's Cola to make it match more but maybe that was too close to Coke. I'm not picking up any scents but as I've mentioned before, I'm often stuffy. The color is lighter than other colas but that likely says nothing about the taste. I'm neutral on the prospects of this soda.

Nick:

Post-sip thoughts

Katie:
Caleb's soda is kind of flat. Mine has ice in it so maybe that watered it down a bit. Nick is drinking from the bottle so we'll see what he has to say after he's done using it to make fart noises. This is all right, I guess. If you don't like Pepsi and somehow hate Coke, but still want a cola...maybe you'll like this but I found it to be on the taste-less (as in lacking a taste not that it's tacky or shameful) with little carbonation. Who would have thought tiny bubbles would make or break the taste of soda?

Nick:
Caleb's Kola: Like Pepsi 1893 But Not As Good. I had the opposite problem from Katie; this just tastes like kola and nothing else. It's not bad, but I think I like my soda with a more subtle taste. Man, this blog has made me a real soda snob. I'll drink the rest of these, but I don't think I'd buy more unless they discontinue Pepsi 1893 (please do not discontinue Pepsi 1893) and I need something to fill the hole in my tummy. I mean, not literally, that sounds like it would be really painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment