10.22.2017

Waffle tubes

Product: Wafeletten
Origin: Germany

First looks

Nick:
Aw yussssss. These look delicious. And they smell great! And you can hold one like a cigarette by the non-chocolate part and pretend to smoke it! There's no way this isn't going to be good. Wait, is this some kind of trick? Are these going to be sugar-free or no gluten or they're like a Chinese fingertrap where you put your two index fingers in each end and you can't get them out and then a cunning ninja steals your food (yes, I know ninjas are Japanese, but maybe it's a tricky ninja who visited China and got some Chinese finger traps and disguised them like a German waffle cookie to trick me with. Nobody would see that coming!!!) What am I saying, I'm gonna eat all these right now, just you watch.

Katie:
Uh, actually according the song, Sub-Zero was a Chinese Ninja Warrior in a Mask. Nick asked me what to try next so I said "something we'll like" and thus, wafeletten was chosen. I'm ready for you to wow me, Germany.

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Aw yusssssssssssss. Even better than I thought they would be. Half of the cookie is covered in chocolate and the rest isn't, so I was like "How do you eat this" and figured it you just stuff it in your mouth and then chew it. Super good. This is how dark chocolate is supposed to taste, and the waffle texture is delightful. Nice job, Germany. You did it. Send me more of these wafeletten. I don't have any jokes, but I'm sure Katie has that covered! Take it away!

Katie:
Jokes? Okay. Jokes.
Where does a fish keep her money?
In the river bank!
Why was the ghost said at the party?
He didn't have any body to dance with.
How many apples grow on a tree?
All of them.

Laughing time is over. Also, these were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment