10.04.2017

Chunky Peach Juice

Finally, a juice
I can chew!
Product: Peach Juice Drink with fruit pieces
Origin: Made in South Korea for California Garden

First looks

Katie:
When I poured this juice--our very first in our new Munchpak sub--I was initially excited. Our first juice! Then, I heard a plop. My juice should not plop. 'Twas then I noticed 'with fruit pieces' on the can. Oh boy. I can't even take bubble tea or orange juice with pulp. How am I supposed to handle chunky juice? The juice smells very fruity and is quite a nice color of orange.

Nick:
Oy, again with the peaches! Munchpak should have a no peaches option. I'm getting real sick of peach! Why does everyone love peaches? Is it because they look like a butt and when you plant one in Animal Crossing it looks like a butt tree grows? There's other flavors, Asia! Try cherry! Orange! Grape! Fake ass blue raspberry! Bubble gum! SOMETHING else! And don't get me started on having chunks of fruit in the juice; who wants to chew juice? If I want to eat a peach, I'd go buy a peach, which I'm not going to because they're gross!!!!!

Post-sip thoughts

There's no reason for Mickey
to look pleased with this crap.
Katie:
Okay. I did it. I drank the chunks. The actual juice is tasty, really does taste like peaches and I'm craving peach cobbler now. Still though. The chunks. I can eat peaches out of the can okay but--and Nick might give me some flak here because he doesn't like chunky soup and I may have found that amusing once or twice--I don't like chunks in my drinks. I'm in drinking liquid mode. Having the peach chunks flow into my mouth is off-putting. If you don't mind this sensation, by all means get this juice. If you're squeamish about chunks, um...get a strainer?

Nick:
You know how when you open a can of soda or juice there's like a indented ring around the outside of the top and when you take a drink sometimes a little bit of soda or juice gets trapped there? I just slurped up the little bit of ill-advised chunky peach juice caught there. "Ha ha," I laughed in bliss. "There's no way a chunk of peach would somehow be in the microscopic amount of juice! I will never regret THIS decision!"
There was a chunk of peach in that tiny little thimbleful of juice in the lip of the can. I really hate this stuff. Guys, nobody wants to CHEW JUICE. This is just a bad idea all around. I'm going to go dispose of this now. (grabs rope ladder hanging from a helicopter)

No comments:

Post a Comment