1.16.2018

Snow White and The Seven Dinosaurs

So the dinosaur is mining this candy?
Is this candy 65 million years old? What's the deal here?
Product: Stone Age candy by Lotte
Origin: Korea

First looks

Katie:
The candy looks like little pebbles, hence the name. It's a cute idea. I haven't seen candy shaped like this before, but I'm sadly not well-versed in candy outside of M&Ms, Skittles, Starburst, and other similar sweets. My guess is that they're sort of like the Easter eggs with the hard candy outside and a chocolate inside.

Nick:
Hey, wait a minute - I think these are just the chocolate rocks from TCBY! I've never had these not on watermelon sherbert or cookies and cream yogurt, but I'm expecting a basic chocolate competency.

Post-bite thoughts

Hand-picked by dinosaurs
Katie:
I think these weren't bad at all. I think I mention how I'm not into chocolate that much like, every flipping review, but I want to be fair! If I already come into a food not loving an ingredient, I should be transparent.
Back to my review. It was a good little pebble of candy-coated chocolate. Pick these up if you see them and you like that sort of thing. Also, there's a dinosaur on it. Dinosaurs are awesome. The only time I ever got a science fair award was in kindergarten for my poster of dinosaur figures on which I wrote the name of each dinosaur so I know what I'm talking about.

Nick:
Quite good! These are very light, flaky, crumbly, milky chocolate with the candy shell. The bag isn't too big, and I feel like this is perfect for slaking a chocolate craving without going overboard. Kinda reminds me of Easter candy with nice high quality chocolate. Nice job, Korea! Nice job, dinosaur whose butt I hope these didn't come out of! No, they're rocks, right? Chocolate rocks? I don't know, I'm not sold on the concept, but the taste is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment