1.24.2018

Animal Crackers (not) in my soup

Product: Biscuits-Milk Flavor
Origin: Taiwan

First looks

Nick:
Aw, these are so cute! I got a cat with the I symbol of the Holy Inquisition from WH40K on its forehead, a goat of some kind, a worried pig, and a yelling cat with human teeth that's actually kind of creepy, so that one's going to get eaten first. Taste-wise, who knows; they smell quite buttery, so we'll see. I'm not getting a milk scent at all, maybe you're supposed to dip it in milk? I'm too lazy for that.

Katie:
These are adorable!  I think they're even cuter than those koala cookies from way back. I almost feel bad eating these and hope they're going to taste better than the animal crackers here. I mean our animal crackers aren't barren wastelands devoid of taste and excitement but they're certainly...foodlike.

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Very tasty! For once the smell matches the taste; light and buttery crackers with just a little bit of salt. Way better than American animal crackers. I'll happily eat the whole bag.

Katie:
I agree, way better than the American animal crackers.  Excellent job, Taiwan. I hope we get these again in a future box.

No comments:

Post a Comment