1.10.2018

MOROCHAS MOUTH MADNESS #MOROCHAS #PERU #COOKIES #EATCOOKIES #EATPERUVIANMOROCHASCOOKIESWITHOURMOUTHSNARMNARMNARMTHAT'SAEATINGSOUNDEFFECTS

Product: Morochas
Origin: Peru

First looks

Katie:
A triple decker cookie! Perhaps I move in the wrong circles, but I've never seen such a thing before. Am I brave enough to tackle Morochas???

Nick:
What flavor are these supposted to be again? The picture on the package looks like hazelnut (or, um... you know what, never mind), but the text says "galletas sabor a vainilla banadas con pasta sabor chocolate". So.... vanilla banana pasta sabotaged by chocolate? I'm so confused. It smells like old vanilla, so I don't really know what to expect. #prayforthehams

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Really mixed. On the one hand, the chocolate was quite pleasant. On the other hand the cookie part was sort of like a Ritz cracker except not as buttery. The only real flavor I got was chocolate but Nick has the more advanced palate so he'll probably discern like 80 different flavors--at least one of which is either going to be "fruity" or "bitter". I bet you five bucks.

Nick:
Fruity! Delicious! Delicious! Fruity!
Seriously though, all I got here is chocolate; where's the vainilla? Where's the banandas?! They're not bad, although I think Katie nailed it with the cookie being more like a hard little cracker without the butter taste. I'd eat 'em in a munchpak, but I don't know that I'd go too far out of my way for these; once again I would just get Double Stuf oreos, eat the filling and throw the outsides away when Katie isn't looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment