1.08.2018

Tiny Polish Cannon Balls

Product: Korsarz Kokosowe
Origin: Poland

First looks

Nick:
At first I was excited to try these until I realized they're COCONUT, at which point I returned to my ship and ordered the cyclonic torpedoes fired to breach the planet's mantle, releasing a catastrophic wave of magma to wipe out this candy for all time. No thanks.

Katie:
I don't know. Does Nick hate coconut? I wish he would just say what he means.
They might be fine. I'm not super into coconut, really only eating it when I yoink the coconut piece out of the Whitman's sampler box because it's like the only non-goo one. I do like the jolly pirate on the front, though.

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
DON'T TRUST THAT PIRATE, KATIE. Were these bad? They were real bad. Do I like coconut? That will have to remain a mystery for all time. Let's just say I didn't like these. (Taps side of head, pantomimes swallowing a key and zipping my lips shut and swallowing the key and rubbing my stomach like "this key tastes better than Korsarz Kokosowe")

Katie:
They were okay. The coconut was fine and the chocolate was fine but since I'm not mega into either...my reaction was more muted. Maybe if I really enjoyed the taste of coconut or I was really into chocolate? Anyway, not bad if you want to try some.
Awkward pirate segue into a musical number.

No comments:

Post a Comment