3.12.2018

Pine tried Nickapple juice!!!!

Product: Teptip Brand Pineapple Juice
Origin: Thailand

First looks

Katie:
Smells kind of pineapple-y, I guess. I believe I will be bravely trying this on my own (how often does that happen, one regular reader that we have?) because Nick doesn't like pineapples. I like them when they're nice and fresh but I'm not sure I'd like an entire can of pineapple juice.  I guess we'll find out together!

Nick:
I don't think I've ever had good pineapple; all the times I've tried it it's been disgusting and extremely bitter, but people who like pineapple are like "That's not what good pineapple tastes like," so maybe I'll try this if Katie says it tastes like good pineapple. This product was approved by the Islamic Committee Office of Thailand, so I trust if there's any good pineapple to be found, it's in here.

Post-sip thoughts

Katie:
It's certainly pineapple. It's completely okay juice. I think I might not like pineapple as much as I thought. I usually have it alongside watermelon where it's a welcome break between super sweet watermelon bites. Here, the pineapple is on its own and I'm not finding it's my favorite fruit at all. If you like pineapples a bunch, this will be something for you to see out. If pineapples are just a novelty fruit you mainly have in cubed fruit trays twice a year, maybe not so much.

Nick:
Well, this is the least bad pineapple I've ever had, so all praise to Teptip and the Islamic Committee Office of Thailand for producing a pineapple product that I didn't immediately spit into the sink while crying. That being said, I still don't like this much; I guess I'm used to a lot sweeter taste when I'm drinking juice, and this is just a bit bitter for me, but I can at least say this is just not for me instead of being disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment