2.22.2018

Pre-smashed peanut cookies

Product: PikaNut peanut biscuits
Origin: Pakistan

First looks

Katie:
Having been already smunched up fairly well, I grabbed a sliver of cookie from the bag as my taste-test piece. The cookies have a very weird, plastic-y smell to me. The cookie piece is rather hard and I have a feeling it will taste very dry and not very good. I hope I'm wrong.

Nick:
These allegedly peanut-flavored (by the way, shouldn't it be, like, peanut-butter flavored? I've never had just peanut flavored something before, probably because peanuts don't have much of a taste) biscuit smells exactly like extra virgin olive oil. I don't know how that's even possible; maybe there's a ton of extra virgin olive oil in them. Uh, wish us luck, everyone.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Texture is softer than I thought.  Tastes like bland peanuts. Not especially good but not especially horrible. These aren't for me, dude.

Nick:
Deeply bland, with a mild undercurrent of... uh, slightly unpleasant blandness. I'm afraid there's not even really enough to make fun of here, it's just a bland, sad cookie and it's kinda not good. Maybe we could do a joke because PikaNut sounds like something Pikachu would eat, but I think Pokemon just eat berries or something, and it would be boring if Pikachu even ate these, like he'd take a bite and then just frown and the episode would kinda end on an anticlimax (like this review).



No comments:

Post a Comment