2.08.2018

The bag makes it look like these are Migos flavored chips but I think Migos are just the guys on the chips and the chips don't taste like the guys I assume are named Migos.

Product: Rap Snacks--Sour Cream with a dab of Ranch
Origin: USA

First looks

Katie:
Sour cream and ranch sounds really good. The chips look pretty typical and smell like potatoes. I can see specks of flavoring on the chips, indicating they should have at least some taste. I'm feeling pretty positive here!

Nick:
I also have a good feeling about these; it seems pretty hard to mess up ranch potato chips, so even if I don't really see what the connection between these and rap are, I'm confident that these are going to be at least boringly competent. If they manage to be as good as Cool Ranch Doritos I'll really be shocked. No offense, Migos, whoever you are. Ahh, I'm sure they don't care if these are good or not, they already got paid to be on the bag.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Omg, so good. They have a great onion flavor I was not expecting. The chips are quality too, not thin and greasy but thick enough to crunch. I'm totally going to finish this bag. Pick this up in you like onion/sour cream with a very small dab of ranch.

Nick:
Just a bit creamy for me, I think; I don't really like sour cream unless it's being added to a quesadilla to calm down the spice, and I guess I was hoping for more of the ranch than the sour cream flavor. That being said, these aren't bad by any means, they're just not a flavor I'm in love with; I'm sure if we get sent BBQ or salt-flavored in another munchpak I'd like it a lot, but I think I'm content to leave the rest of the bag to Katie this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment