2.16.2018

Epic Eagle mural ketchup chips

Product: Ketchup chips
Origin: Canada

First looks

Katie:
I believe I have enjoyed the past iteration(s) of ketchup chips. These are brought to us by a Canadian Aboriginal corporation. The ketchup smell is quite strong and you can see the flavoring coating each chip. The chip thickness seems to be on the thing side but I'm not detecting any grease-induced translucency. Looking forward to trying these!

Nick:
I'm not normally a fan of ketchup chips - I can just get regular chips and dip them in ketchup myself - but these look and smell pretty good, and the bag's sick van art cover isn't hurting either. I'm cautiously optimistic about these.

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Yum! Tastes exactly like dipping a plain potato chip in ketchup, which I like doing. I would very much like to eat the rest of the bag and see if these can maybe be ordered online if I want more. Thanks, Native Canadian Chip Corporation!

Nick:
Wow! I think I finally found the ketchup chip that's actually better than just dipping the chip yourself. Very good slightly spicy ketchup tomato taste, and the chips themselves are nice and crunchy. I think these edge out the rap snacks for best chips we've tried. I don't have any jokes, I just really liked these.

No comments:

Post a Comment