2.28.2018

Licorice ribbons

Product: Fini Mini Kollisions
Origin: Spain

First looks

Nick:
The bag screams "The Boldest Ever Mix of Sweet and Sour Licorice" and you know what guys, I'm gonna give you that one. No longer must my mouth fall asleep chewing timid, excuse-me taps together of sweet and sour licorice. I'm mildly hopeful for these; they smell like sugar and cheap fruit flavoring. Don't let me down, Spain!

Katie:
I can't stand licorice.  Not really very fair of me to review it!  I do like how colorful the ribbons are. Hopefully they're tasty.

I don't have anything funny to add here. sorry. nick add something funny and not that joke about the lonely ghost at the Halloween party.

See that white and red filling? That's all pure sugar. Also,
look at how white this guy's hands are. Where is his blood??!!
Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Hey why was the ghost sad at the Halloween party? he didn't have any BODY to dance with! Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Oh, yes! Ripping good laugh!
As for this snack, my god; it's like 99% sugar. Two of the three shapes in the bag are a very thin layer of licorice wrapped around an extremely thick filling, and that filling is 100% sugar. Wow. If you need a sugar overdose, pop two or three of these in your mouth. I'm going to finish the bag, but maybe one a day. Very powerful stuff. I feel like I should be wearing a hazmat suit and using tongs to drop a single one of these into my mouth before cackling maniacally.


Katie:
How many apples grow on a tree?
t
h
i
n
k
i
n
g
s
p
a
c
e
All of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment