2.04.2018

Chiky cookies

Product: Chiky cookies
Origin: Costa Rica

First looks

Katie:
Not only are these cookies finely decorated, they smell delicious. Imagine the best smelling cookie flavor at Yankee Candle (or whatever you have in your area) and that's what this smells like. I'm really looking forward to eating these!!!
I think this is our first Costa Rican food too.

Nick:
These look and smell absolutely delicious; the odor is a very nice rich vanilla, so like Katie I'm really looking forward to trying these. Uh, I guess I don't have anything too amusing to put here. Wow my mouth, Costa Rican Chiky cookies (vanilla flavor)!

Post-bite thoughts

Katie:
Delicious!  The vanilla isn't too strong or weak and the cookie isn't too hard or soft--just the right combination of vanilla, sweetness, and crunchy-but-not-too-crunchy feel. I really hope we get these again because I really enjoyed these. Keep an eye out for them in your local supermarket's international section or try their website.

Nick:
Gosh, these are tasty! The biscuit part of the cookie has a very subtle cinnamon flavor that really works well with the vanilla. I would definitely eat more of these. In Googling what country they're from I see that they also come in chocolate, which I'd love to try, and you can apparently get them at Wal-Mart, so I'd recommend picking up a pack if you see them there. Very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment