2.12.2018

Chesty Festy Bo Besty

Product: Festy--strawberry
Origin: Columbia

First looks

Nick:
These smell like extremely bad, fake, cheap, fake nasty strawberry. If I remember right, Columbia also gave us coconut-flavored cookies, so all they need now is peach and they'll have the trifecta. I'm going to eat one of these, but I'm not gonna be happy about it.

Katie:
Okay, who hear has had astronaut ice cream? The one with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry? The cookie smells like the strawberry stripe from that.
I do like the little design on the front so there's one positive comment in the review so far!

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Eeech. Not as bad as I anticipated, but still not very good; the only nice thing I can say is the actual taste is extremely sweet, and the super sweetness does cover up some of the nasty, fake, cheap, fake bad strawberry flavor. Uh, the non-strawberry part of the cookie is okay too. Solid D+. See me after class.

Katie:
Oh geez, seeing that on my paper was one step above being sent to the principal's office. Immediate panic time. By the time I talked to my teacher, I'd have convinced myself I was about to be kicked out of school for being bad and then be grounded until forever (I'm still grounded! Help!).
I thought the taste was cute. I don't think that's really a taste adjective but it's what came to mind. These were fine cookies that it would be okay to see in your lunchbox to munch on while you read Sideways Stories from the Wayside School.

PS Nick got real mad when he told me the full name of the book--I'd only remembered the Wayside part--and I Googled it so I didn't have to type the whole thing and just copy-paste it.

PPS from Nick: Saying something tastes "cute" makes you sound like a serial killer who just ate a raw rabbit.
PPPS from Nick: Why you all googlin'???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment