2.02.2018

I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!

Product: Milkis--Apple by Lotte
Origin: Korea

First looks

Nick:
So this is Mary Poppins apple soda? The  can yells "NEW FEELING OF SODA BEVERAGE", and I'm cautiously optimistic; I like apples, I like apple juice, I don't see why I shouldn't like Korean apple soda that's apparently made by Mary Poppins air-dropping on a huge apple slice in space. Bring on the new feeling of soda beverage!

Katie:
Like all of Nick's favorite beverages, this one contains 0% fruit juice--which seems odd because it smells just like apple juice. Honeycrisp apple juice, even, which is my favorite. Honeycrisp apples are the best!!! Thanks, person who created Honeycrips apples.

Post-sip thoughts

Nick:
I also love Honeycrips apple! I sure hope Katie doesn't fix that typo before publishing it and people will be like "What is Nick trying to say? Crips????" and I'll be like, uh oh. As for this beverage... wow, it's good! It basically tastes like lightly carbonated apple juice with some sweetness added. Very tasty. After a few sips I looked at the ingredients, and would you believe the third item listed is powdered skim milk? Really weird. Well, whatever they did, I really enjoyed this. Honeycrips!

Katie:
I liked this zero juice apple juice soda. I'd definitely split a can again with Nick. I should mention there was a weird little taste to it but it could have just been me. It didn't detract from the overall enjoyment, it was just unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment