5.06.2018

I liked Abba before they were cool


Product: mamma Mia coco wafer with dark chocolate
Origin: Poland

First looks

Nick:
Mamma Mia - here we go again! My, my, hope this GMO-free chocolate isn't gross! Poland hasn't let us down yet, but I'm very skepitimical of this - between the no-GMO (which has in the past meant no sugar and some kind of disgusting frankenchocolate), one of the first ingredients being "Cocoa Mass", and the suspicious coconut odor, I'm real leery of these. No sir, I don't trust this in the least.

Katie:
As Nick mentioned, our track record with Poland is pretty good. I'm going to be optimistic like in Winner Takes it All when she thinks he's going to get back with her (and hopefully not get crushed later when I realize that the chocolate is only here to shake my hand and wish me well).

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
Gimmie gimmie gimmie some more of this snack now, something something something, I forgot the wo-rds already! This is pretty good; it's a nice medium dark chocolate wafer cookie, so apparently it is indeed possible to make edible non-GMO chocolate, which only makes all the other non-GMO crap we've had even more inexcusable. The aftertaste is a bit odd, but I like this quite a bit; nice job, Poland. Nice job, Cocoa Mass. After eating this, uh, shoot, what's another Abba line? I'm feelin' like a number one! (Not like I have to take a tinkle)

Katie:
I never understood Super Trooper. Was she in love with a storm trooper? I'm going to say yes. She has a thing for Captain Phasma and not even death will stop their love.

Okay so we looked it up and it's apparently Super Trouper and it's a brand of spotlights. So...nevermind.

The chocolate was good. I'd say it's a share snack so find a buddy and split it over some hot cocoa on a really cold, snowy day as a reward for shoveling the driveway like good little doobers.

No comments:

Post a Comment