5.14.2018

More chocolate wafers!


Product: Lusette smak Mleczny
Origin: Slovakia

First looks

Nick:
Well, I'm afraid I don't really have much material here; Munchpak sent us a bunch of nice chocolate wafer cookies that I'm sure I'm going to enjoy, but they're not exactly a gold mine for comedic material. Pretty thin on the ol' chocolate wafer cookie jokes. I guess I'm just going to try and enjoy this; it looks like a nice chocolate wafer cookie and it smells like nice chocolate. Here's to another twenty years of reliable chocolate wafer cookie competence.

Katie:
I think this is our first food foray from Slovakia. It certainly smells delicious. And it's not too expired either!  We have a bit of a backlog so the chocolate wafers are only a few weeks out of date. Everyone keeps telling me that the dates don't really mean much on packaging, which I guess I'll concede but only if you all concede that if something is literally a year expired...it shouldn't go in your mouth.

Anyway. Looking forward to chocolate wafers!

Post-bite thoughts

Nick:
This from the lady who eats 200 year old apples and deviled eggs in Fallout. "YOU MISSED THE FOOD," she'll yell when we're really early level and using crappy pipe pistols and don't have any healing items yet. I'll leave out the part where we turn into a stealth sniper and have over 100 stimpacks because that doesn't help my point which I kind of forgot what it was anyway.
As for this wafer cookie, guess what? It's good; nice and milk chocolately. I ate my half real fast. Nice job, Slovakia. Ya nailed it. Shoot, I thought I had a closing joke, but it's escaped my mind. Well, if it comes to me, I can use it on one of the other 12 nice-looking chocolate sandwich wafer cookies we have.

Katie:
Yeah, you're not helping. "Oh man, why are we so weighed down?" He'll complain, completely neglecting to use any of the 20 pounds of Nuka-Colas in various flavors we have in our inventory. "Better start dumping our loot and not eat any healing items with weight costs even though we're missing 40% of our health!" It gets even worse in Skyrim where we can literally GROW OUR OWN INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTH POTIONS. Harrumph. Just saying 50% of my Skyrim job is alchemy and y'alls making me redundant.

But back to the chocolate. Very tasty!  The wafers were very good, unlike a lot of the wafer cookies over here which tend to taste very cheap (albeit quite sugary and good). Definitely pick these up if you ever seen them. Good job, Slovakia!

PS from Nick: You have to save those Nuka-Colas for when you need AP!!! Also, does anyone have any of that Target Nuka-Cola that sold out in like five seconds we can review? Although I think it's just like Jones Soda Blue Blarzberry they slapped a Nuka-Cola label on. Kinda cheating on that one, guys. Does anywhere around here even still sell Jones Soda? I miss that cream soda that's like 100% sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment