6.30.2017

7 Days Soft Croissant with Vanilla Filling


Product: 7 Days Soft Croissant with Vanilla Filling
Origin: Bulgaria


First Looks

Nick:
Oh, I don’t know about this. I like croissants, but I’m more used to getting them in a tube and baking them myself instead of opening up a packet and eating one. Plus I’m not a big filling fan. Keep that goop out of my face.

Katie:
It looks like a big, flat crescent roll from Pillsbury. The texture is quite soft so I’m hoping it’ll taste light and fluffy. I’m also not a big filling fan.





Post bite thoughts

Nick:
Well, I was wrong; I really liked this. For a baked good that came all the way from Bulgaria in a bag, it’s surprisingly light and flaky, if a bit, uh, flat. There isn’t too much filling and the texture which I normally don’t like is overpowered by the flaky croissants. I would definitely eat more of these, although I’m not sure I want to look too closely at how many calories this has. I’m sorry for underestimating you, Bulgaria.


Katie:
I was pleasantly surprised by this delectable treat. Perhaps a little too much for me to eat on my own, but yummy nonetheless. The filling is not running or too sugary, adding a touch of sweetness to the roll. The roll itself is light and fluffy like I’d hoped and does remind me a little of Pillsbury. If this ever arrives in a Munchpack again, I will be glad to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment